

With his tickets that he/we won he got a whoopie cushion, a dinosaur tattoo, and two dum dums...He was most happy with the suckers for sure! My little candy junkie!

On Saturday, they had a shindig at Home Depot and since that is Rhett's most favorite store, we couldn't miss out!LOL!
In the LCSD Hummer

Pulling the firetruck horn (A highlight of his day, for sure!)

They had a pretend housefire set up that the kids could put out...Another favorite of his that day!
Bounce house fun!
Silly, silly (and kinda scary!LOL!) face
Saturday night, we went bowling with the Moores....And since Rhett got to be with his Lee-Lee and K.K. he was in Hog Heaven!LOL!
First time up, with some help from K.K.
So proud of himself...Good Job!

Waiting his turn with Lisa (Lee-Lee)...Did I mention he is crazy about her?LOL! I think the feeling is mutual, though!

I love this one...Look at the way he's sitting!LOL!

The score (for us adults)...Guess we know who the real bowlers are, huh?LOL! In Lisa's defense, she beat me the next game....But Al was the pro of the night!LOL! I haven't bowled in SO long, so I know my score was all about luck!LOL!

Family pic after bowling

Sunday, we went to Mike and Minnie's for some pool fun, so Rhett could show off his new moves!LOL! Before we left, Rhett was jumping off the side and swimming to us in the middle of the pool!
My boys
Water face
Waving to Mama
1-2-3...GO!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!