Monday, June 22, 2009

Wild Adventures

On Friday, I took Rhett, Katlyn, and one of her friends to Wild Adventures. It was our first trip of the summer, and Rhett LOVED it! He's been talking about going back ever since we got home!LOL! His favorite was the Wave Pool by far...He loved getting knocked down by the waves and swimming his way to me. It was amazing to watch him put to work his new swimming skills outside of a normal pool environment...I was very impressed to say the least, and even had a few other Moms comment on how well he could swim!

Ready to G-O!!!!

Taking a little rest

This is where he's saying "Want Mama to put the camera down and come fwim with me"...He amazes me at how much (and how well) he talks! I guess he has ALOT of practice!LOL!

On the log ride by himself...I asked him if he wanted me to ride it with him and he told me "No, I want to ride it self, I'm a big boy."...I have to say, that stung a little.

But I am very proud of his independence too...Just another one of those bittersweet moments. Can you see his little peanut head at the top of the hill?LOL!

He loved the roller coaster! (used to be called the Ant Farm Express, not sure if that's still the name though) I didn't get a picture, beacuse I was on it with him. When we would start going up the big hill, he would say "I'm not scared, I'm so excited"...Too funny! For those of you who know Rhett, it's so funny to watch him talk himself up!LOL!

Look at that tired and hot face...One we got out of the water park, you couldn't stand the heat long, so we soon headed home!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!