Monday, September 14, 2009

Big, Green Tractor

Rhett's favorite song these days is "Big, Green Tractor" by Jason Aldean. The other day, he made me listen to it all the way to school and all the way home. Needless to say, even though Brandon and I both love the song, we're a bit tired of it. Today, I let him listen to it over and over on the way to school, but on the way home I had to tell him that the Big, Green Tractor song was tired and it was taking a rest!LOL! Anyways, Rhett has a huge love for the "green and yellow" machines! He can spot on a mile away! Most of the time we hear "There's a John Deere tractor"  from Rhett before we even see it! So, when I found this yard sale beauty the other day, I knew Rhett would LOVE it....


I was not disappointed...Not a day has went by that he hasn't been finding stuff to fill that bucket up with and dumping it in the woods!

He had been asking for a while to ride in the trailer, but I tried my best to explain to him that if I or his Daddy got on the tractor to drive him, the tractor would be no more!LOL! Luckily, his friend Jett came to the rescue one day!

Switcheroo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!