The other day, while we were riding around the huntin' club lookin' for deer and coon tracks, Rhett decided he wanted to have a little photo shoot!LOL! That's pretty odd since he's usually sick to death of me always taking his picture!LOL! He has such an animated personality and it comes out in all the pictures I take of him...I love it!
Driving with Daddy
On another note, we have been to the huntin' club 3 times lately and killed a snake all three times...2 timber rattlers and a moccasin. YUCK! They must be really on the move with cooler weather starting to set in. You can bet I'll have my snake boots on when I head out to hunt on opening day next month!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!