Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Week In Pictures

Working on a project! I love the look of concentration on his face.

Haircut Time (He really likes his barber, Mr. Jimmy)

All Done, Handsome Boy! You see that sucker, that's why he likes Mr. Jimmy so much!LOL!

One little monkey jumping on the bed!

Happy to be outside on such a pretty day! After all the yucky weather we've had lately, we were READY to get outside!

Looks like Rhett would rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy...His Daddy is SO proud!LOL!

Helping Daddy wash the camper...We're hoping to take a trip soon!

Ready for Church (Minus the hat!)

Ready to ride! Alot of us neighbors got together and rode 4-wheelers this weekend...We all had a lot of fun and laughs! And you know Rhett, he was in hog heaven! LOL!



3 comments:

  1. My OH My!!!!! What a handsome boy with that new haircut!!! I am glad you all had fun and I love the pictures and watching Rhett get into his everyday stuff!!! SOOO funny that little fella and oh SOOO sweet!! I LOVE ya'll very much!!M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentines Day!!! Thank you Rhett so much for our card we loved it and especially your art work!!! But, No more jumping on the Bed!!!! You might fall off and break your head......or.....something eles???Ha Ha Love, M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!!! What a Big Boy! I like the caption on the one of him pushing the Ford. haha I think I'd rather push a Ford than drive a Chevy too... But that would never happen. haha Anyway, I just wanted to tell Rhett Rhett that we got his Valentine's Day card. I'm going put it on my desk at work. I love ya'll. -Kimmie

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!