Today was Rhett's birthday party day, and boy was he EXCITED!!!! He LOVED having all his family and friends there to help him celebrate and he was CRAZY about that water slide! Thanks to everyone who came to share in Rhett's special day...Not to mention all the wonderful gifts! We are so blessed to have such awesome family and friends. (Note: I didn't take all that many pics because Tiny Bubbles has their own photographer that takes pics for you...So, I'll post those when I get the CD.)
Cousins...How sweet!
Emily and Baylie
And down the slide he goes....
Waiting in line for the slide
Jett and Rhett
Shooting an unsuspecting Brooks with the water gun...LOL!
Mama and Rhett
Autumn
Brooks and Bea J.
Rylee, Cassie, and Reece
Cake Time!
Look at all the kiddos...
Cheese Puff Smile
That black icing was dangerous!LOL!
Present Time
AT&T Bucket Truck like Daddy's
Outside after the party
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!