Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Party At School

Today was Rhett's Halloween Party at school and it was so much fun! All those little ones all sugared up just CRACKED ME UP! LOL!

Let the festivities begin...



Rhett and Mama...And one yummy cupcake



Silly Boy



A Rice Krispie Pumpkin...Yum!



After they got all sugared up, they put on a little program. Bless the teachers' hearts!LOL!



Big Scary Eyes...Sure wish it wasn't blurry!



Showing off his Color Book that he has been working on since the beginning of the year




With his buddy, Mac...Do they look like trouble or what?




And I think Kendall Grace just might be his girlfriend...We hear her name around here alot too! After seeing them together at the party, I can sure tell they are two peas in a pod!


1 comment:

  1. Love the new post! Thanks for keeping me on track! Everytime I see your blog-updates, it inspires me to go and update ours. :)
    Love and miss yall so much!

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!