Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I busted one!!!!

Those were my first words to Brandon on the phone tonight when I called him to tell him I had got my first deer of the season...And boy was I proud of myself! LOL! Brandon's cousin Ray said that my head was so big, he didn't know how it even fit in the truck on the way home!LOL! Rhett was so cute about it...He got on the phone and said "Hey Mama, did you get you a deer?" I said "Yep, baby, Mama got a deer" and he said "Did you shoot it like this...POW!?" Too Funny! It was just a doe, and not a big one, but hey, its meat in the freezer! Now I'm on the hunt for a rack!!!!

A proud Mama and her huntin' buddy (Notice the red Kool-Aid lips...That's the kind of stuff Rhett gets away with when he's with his Daddy...LOL)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!