Just wanted to remind everyone that Fireproof came out on DVD today! For any married couples (or those thinking about marriage) who haven't seen this....Run, don't walk, to get it! It is by the same people who did Facing the Giants and Flywheel and you will NOT be disappointed. Brandon and I have seen it twice (once at the movies and again last weekend at Homerville Freewill Baptist Church) and it has really had an impact on the way we see each other! I plan on buying it soon for us to watch from time to time. I was blessed enough to recieve the Love Dare book (this will make more sense to those who have seen the movie) from the preacher at HFBC and have already dug into it! Anyways, I know I'm starting to ramble, but if you haven't seen it...Please do! :) Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Fireproof
Just wanted to remind everyone that Fireproof came out on DVD today! For any married couples (or those thinking about marriage) who haven't seen this....Run, don't walk, to get it! It is by the same people who did Facing the Giants and Flywheel and you will NOT be disappointed. Brandon and I have seen it twice (once at the movies and again last weekend at Homerville Freewill Baptist Church) and it has really had an impact on the way we see each other! I plan on buying it soon for us to watch from time to time. I was blessed enough to recieve the Love Dare book (this will make more sense to those who have seen the movie) from the preacher at HFBC and have already dug into it! Anyways, I know I'm starting to ramble, but if you haven't seen it...Please do! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!