Monday, January 26, 2009

Starting a Blog....

I have to admit, I have been very reluctant to start a blog, but after alot of thought and prayer(and tweaking some security features with Blogger), I have decided to take the leap to join the blog world! I'm hoping that by starting this blog, I can keep a better account of these precious days that just seem to be flying by right before my eyes. And the best part is, I can share it with all of you as well! Be patient with me, because I am very new to all this...And if you have any advice please share! Right now, we'll call this a work in progress! LOL! Let me know what you think about this background...Is it too hard to read?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!