Saturday, January 31, 2009

Mama's Night Out


Bea J. and I have been friends for a LONG time, and there's not very many people on this Earth that I feel as "at home" being with as her. We just really get each other and that's so unbelievably nice sometimes!LOL! We had a blast last night, and we really didn't do much of anything, except laugh...We laughed ALOT! But the simple fact of being able to do whatever we wanted was awesome. We went and stuffed our guts at Outback, did a little shopping, got disgusted at how everything fit us, and then went and had ice cream!LOL! Oh, and I stayed out until past eleven....GASP! I couldn't even tell you the last time that has happened. But I'm SO glad that we had the chance to get away together. We have vowed to do this once a month from now on...And I plan on holding her up on this! We both deserve it!

Brandon and Rhett had a great "Boys Night" too! They went and ate at Zaxby's and then ended up going to Home Depot, Wal-Mart, and Sears. Oh, and Rhett had to have his strawberry milkshake from Sonic for the ride home!LOL! Brandon says that Rhett was an "angel" the whole time they were shopping...What is up with that? If that would have been me with him, it would have been a completely different story!LOL!

Oh, and Nikki...Thanks so much for the birthday soup! It was SO sweet of you to think of me...And it was delicious as usual! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sara,

    Glad you had so much fun with your friend...wish I Had a friend like that!!! I am so happy that you get to go off every once in a while and just hang out with your friends!!! Does your body and soul some good! At least I would think! I Love You, Brandon and Rhett~!~ LOVE, M.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two pretty and sweet girls . So glad you have kept in touch . Theres nothing like good friends I love you Sara Memaw O.

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!