Monday, January 26, 2009

Rhett's 1st Coon Hunt

A few weeks ago (January 2nd to be exact) we took Rhett on his first coon hunt...And he just really thought that was something! We took these pictures before we left...As I was snappin' them, Brandon said "You do realize that he is going to kill you for this one day, right?"LOL! Maybe so, but ask me if I care!



The gang
Brandon, Ray, Rhett, and Krista

Checkin' out the dogbox


At the tree...I was worried that all the commotion and barking might scare Rhett, but I couldn't have been more wrong! He just ate it up...Must be in the Lilly blood!Haha!

Walking back from the tree...I love this picture!

Helping Daddy walk Joe in the woods

Breaking his boots in!


He had a great time....And I'm sure that's just one of MANY trips he be going on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!