Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mother & Son Luau 2009

Saturday night was the Mother/Son Luau at Park Avenue United Methodist Church, where Rhett will be going to preschool next year. We had a BLAST! The people from the church really went all out to make this a fun time for the Moms and Boys!

Rhett with his buddies, Gavin and Tristan
Checkin' out a surfboard

Dancin' up a storm...As Memaw would say!LOL!


Fascinated by the volcano

Break for a snack...All that dancin' makes you hungry!LOL!

Silly, Silly

Cuttin' a rug with Mommy

"Breakin' it down"...Bigtime!LOL! (Notice, no shoes...They didn't last very long at all. He told me he wanted to "Dance in his feets"!LOL!

Whew...Breaktime!

Posing with Mama by the waterfall

"Just one more M&M" before I dance with you again, Mama!

Me & Rhett, Christie & Tristan, and Kari & Gavin

Clap, Clap, Clap

My little man...I definitely had the best looking date there, even though I am a little biased!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!