Thursday, April 30, 2009

What I'm Gonna Miss....

(What happens when Rhett dresses "self")
(Don't ask me where in the world he got this idea from?!)

I'm leaving tomorrow for a fun "Girl's Weekend" with Kimberly in Savannah, and I'm really excited about it! However, the closer it gets, I get a little more nervous about leaving Rhett. This will be the first time I've been away from him (besides staying with Memaw a few weeks ago, but that was 15 minutes away!LOL), but I know that him and his Daddy (who I'm gonna miss, too) will enjoy the "guy time"! They have plans for fishing, mud boggin', and piddlin' out in the yard...So you know Rhett's all over that! I know he's in good hands and he's gonna have a fun weekend, too...But I'm just plain gonna miss the little stinker!LOL!

However, I am SO looking forward to some lounging by the pool, shopping, eating some good food (think "Lady and Sons" and "Bubbas"), some good girl talk and a Paula Deen tour that's in store this weekend! It's gonna be a great getaway and break!

And for those of you who said I'd never go...I'll quote Brandon and say "Hide and watch!"LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Love the "hide & watch" quote...too funny, sounds like Brandon :) I am in the same boat with you, excited and nervous, it will be a Blast. The kids will have fun Daddy time this weekend. Rhett's outfits are hilarious!

    Love ya'll!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!