Somebody got their ears lowered! When I asked him if he wanted to go get a haircut, he said "Mr. Jimmy do it....Sucker?" Smart Boy!

Publix Preschool Pals sent us some wildflower seeds so we decided to give them a try. Rhett likes to go look at it and water it everyday, but he doesn't quite understand why nothing is happening yet. And why I keep calling it a flower, when obviously there is no flower there...Yet!LOL!
Another walk down by the river. Rhett loves climbing on this big rock and jumping off. Is that a sneaky little smile, or what?!
A quick kiss...I never get tired of seeing these!
Hey there, Deacon! Can you believe how big he is at only 5 months?

Tickle Time

The boys...Boy, am I outnumbered!
Showing us the turkey tracks

On Thursday, we had a playdate with my MOPS group. We were supposed to go to the Strawberry Patch, but since they weren't opened, we went to Fox's Pizza instead. You should have seen Rhett bouncing from one thing to another...So typical!LOL!
Taking a ride on the Choo-Choo Train

Playing Air Hockey...This was TOO funny to watch since neither of them had a clue what they were doing!LOL!

On Saturday, we went to Austin's 4th Birthday Party. I absolutely cannot believe that he is already 4 years old! I remember how his chubby little newborn cheeks gave me "Baby Fever" like CRAZY, and that just feels like it was yesterday!
Anyways, Rhett had a BLAST as usual on the Big Slide and Bounce House! He insisted on going up the Big Slide him"self", which made me really nervous at first. But when I tried to help him, he swatted at me, and said "Self, Self, Self" so I let him go. He got the hang of it really quick, and wore his little "self" out!LOL!
Waving to the camera
Quick pic with Mommy before he's off again
"Happy Birfday, Aussie!" (As Rhett said) I love this picture...Such handsome little men!

Waiting patiently for cake....Very rare picture!LOL!

Digging in!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!