Thursday, July 23, 2009
And The Laughs Keep Comin'....
Let me begin this by saying that sometimes when Brandon has to go to the bathroom, he says he's gotta "take a leak." Yes, I realize that there are much better terms for this, but nonetheless he says it. The other day, I was in the bathroom putting up some towels and Rhett walks in behind me and says "Mama, I gotta take a lick." Oh my goodness!LOL! I am SO glad that my back was to him so that I could compose myself before explaining to him that that really isn't a nice way to say he has to "tee-tee"! I just don't know what I'm gonna do with this boy of mine....LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!