Monday, July 27, 2009

Another Week Gone By....

Wow, another week has just blown right by us! We have been so busy lately that it's hard to even keep up with what month it is! Here's some pictures from last week:

Silly Boy with Mama's glasses....

Bowling in the living room

Watching some Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...This is a rare moment anymore! It seems like we LIVE outside...I have to bribe him to watch MMC just so I can get a break in the air conditioning!LOL! It's just amazing to me that the heat doesn't even phase him in the slighest!
At the WA water park with Caleb cheesin' it up
Caleb's little sister Kylie...Is she a little ham for the camera or what? I could just eat her up!

Had to show the back of her bathing suit...Those ruffles are adorable, not to mention those little legs and pigtails!

Snack Break

Isn't it funny how little boys gravitate to dirt? Rhett and Trace spent hours playing in this same spot last week...And it was complete devestation when it was bathtime!LOL!

Dirty much?LOL!

Riding their 4-wheelers through the sprinklers

More digging....Rhett would do the digging and Trace would tell him where to put it! Too cute!

This is what you will find Rhett looking like most any afternoon!LOL!
Happy Birthday, Trace! Trace had his party at Tiny Bubbles, where Rhett took his lessons...Rhett had a blast on the slide and swimming!

Oh, and today (after so much talk about it online and between friends) I am starting the 30 Day Shred. Lisa is coming over to suffer through it with me, so say a little prayer for us!LOL! I really want to lose about 20 pounds, but more than that I really want to tone up...So, we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!