Thursday, July 16, 2009

Weekend At St. Augustine

On Friday, we headed to St. Augustine for the weekend...It was a short, but fun trip! Rhett was REALLY into the beach this year, so he had a ball!
Here he is on the way down there....He said "I'm so excited about the beach!" So, I told him to show me his excited face, and this is what I got!LOL!

All set up and ready to get down to business!

Mr. Cool

In his boat...We picked this up last minute at the K-Mart in St. Augustine, and it was SO worth the 10 bucks we paid for it. Rhett loved it!

Busy working....

He made a friend, named Caleb, and spent a good while playing with him...They were the cutest thing, acted like they had known each other forever, walking down the beach hand in hand!LOL!

Daddy and Rhett checking out downtown

Mommy and Rhett (on the canon)

Ice Cream @ 10:30 at night....Does that spell vacation or what?!

Talking to Memaw and telling her about his big day

Out for another trip in the boat...He loved it when the waves would wash him all the way to the land. I stood way back and bit my lip the whole time worried that it was going to tip over!LOL!

Lovin' the waves....

My sweet boys

Rhett still loves to be thrown WAY up in the air...Yep, still makes me nervous!

That dump truck looks pretty full there, buddy!

Dirty, Dirty

Always talking....I guess he gets that pretty honest from both sides!

Helping Daddy put a little extra air in the boat...Such a big helper!

Floatin' with Daddy

Playin' at the pool with his duck we named Daffodil

For some awful reason Saturday afternoon, he decided to bite my lipstick...My Clinique, no less! I was none too happy about that, but how mad can you be after seeing this face?LOL!

All tuckered out

We also got to have a (too short) visit with Hannah and Austin, but dummy me forgot to snap any pictures of the 3 amigos! We had a great time though, and I can't wait to head back down that way again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!