Monday, July 6, 2009

Catching Up & Random Pictures

Wow, I didn't realize that it had been so long since I last updated the blog! I guess the old saying is true, "Time flies when you're having fun!" We are done with swimming lessons and Rhett can swim like a little fish...I am SO impressed with how well he did! We've been to Wild Adventures a few times, so he's been practicing his new skills at the Wave Pool. Other than that, we've just been hanging out at home and lovin' it! I am just soaking up this sweet age that Rhett is in...It is my favorite yet! (I've said that about them all!LOL) He is talking and holding conversations like you wouldn't believe and his imagination is unbelievable! I haven't said much about it for fear of jinxing us, but Rhett has been potty trained for months now...And has had no accidents! He still wears a diaper for nap and night, (and advice on how to make that transition would be most appreciated) but other than that he wears his big boy underwear. He's lovin' the summer and the heat we're having doesn't seem to phase him a bit!

He's a smart, stinky, barefoot, dirty, sweaty, junk food lovin', dump truck pushin', bug catchin', four wheeler ridin', woods stompin', roughneck little boy who wants to be just like his Daddy...But still tells me he's "Mama's little baby"! And let me tell you, I'm holding onto that like there's no tomorrow. Ok, so before I start crying, here's some random pictures of the past few weeks.

Big Helper...For some reason he loves the Dust Buster
This was on the last day of swimming lessons...He had to swim in all those clothes!

You might be a redneck...

Trying out his new goggles in the bathtub. I bought these thinking that he could use them at the lake where the water is not clear like a pool, but he would still rather go without them. I don't know how he can see what he's swimming to, but he doesn't seem to have a problem.

Say Cheese.....

Snack Break at Wild Adventures

He wasn't sure what to think about that bird being on my hand

This was the look on his face the whole time we were in the Bird Exhibit...Too Funny!LOL! The birds were flying everywhere around us, and Rhett just stood there still as a statue!LOL!

Driving the "Big Trucks"

Choo-Choo!!!!

Big Boy on the Bumble Bees

Riding his Big Boy Bike

This is what happens when Rhett gets a hold of chapstick...Look at how shiny his face is!LOL! It addition to that mess on his face, he had it in his hair, on his neck, and all in his ears!LOL!

What a Silly Head!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!