On the 27th of last month, we converted Rhett's crib to a full size bed and he slept in it for the first time! We had kept him in his crib this long because he never tried to climb out (surprising, I know) and he seemed to like his bed. Like Brandon, he loves his sleep. I had gotten myself all worked up about this transition worrying how he would do, but as usual Rhett just took it in stride. He loves it! I let him pick out the bedding, so he was excited about that! Every morning when he wakes up he tells me "I slept good in my big boy bed, Mama" He seems to love all the extra room he has now.
Love this one...Looks like he's sayin' "Yes!!!! I'm in my new big boy bed!"LOL!
My baby looks so little in that big ole' bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!