Last Friday, the firetrucks came to Rhett's school and even though it was too hot, he insisted on wearing his long-sleeved firetruck shirt! (Thanks Hannh and Austin!)
On Saturday, we had a birthday cookout for Brandon. With his and Rhett's birthday in the same week, I didn't want Daddy to get forgotten about! It was a surprise and he really enjoyed it!
Part of the crew...With the birthday boy!LOL!
Yummy Red Velvet Cake...That Brent almost made himself sick eating so much of!LOL!
Helping Daddy blow out the candles...
The other half of the crew...
Rhett made this at school last week and when I pulled it out of his bag I said, "Oh, what a pretty wreath you made" and to that he replied "No Mama, that's my lion face"LOL! Oops...Well, here's my big, scary lion!
Playing some games on a rainy day....We just about go crazy not being able to get outside!LOL!










No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!