
I love the look of concentration on his little face in this one!

He wanted to haul Mommy around, but when Mama got in, guess what happened? NOTHING! LOL!Just alot of spinning going on! Guess that should tell me something, huh?!LOL! Oh well, Brandon got a good laugh out of it anyways! 




I think I mentioned before that Rhett loves dry roasted peanuts...Here's the proof. He goes and grabs the box, hops up on our bed, yells for his juice, and requests that you play his Mickey Mouse movie while he has his snack....Spoiled much?LOL!

After some recommendations from some of the Moms in my MOPS group, I decided to get the Resurrection Eggs and the Benjamin's Box book to do with Rhett this year for Easter. He absolutely LOVES it. For those of you who aren't familiar, look them up. They are an awesome, fun way to get across the real reason we celebrate Easter to the little ones. Rhett doesn't understand everything, but he understands enough...And you have to start somewhere, right? He calls them the Jesus eggs, and he really looks forward to doing them every night. I hear "want to do my Jesus eggs" several times a day!LOL!


And how could I end without a dirty face pic?!LOL!
Bathtime Giggles


No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!