This picture is of the gate that we use to go down to the river...This is still a good bit from the actual river, and as you can see it's flooded. This picture was taken last Friday...The very day before, we could ride around almost to the river. I can't believe how fast it came up.
This was, of course, a good excuse for Rhett to wear his "mud boots"!
Playing in the water with Lee-Lee (Ms. Lisa)
"Wall of Water" with the 4-Wheelers...Rhett LOVED doing this. Everytime they stopped, Rhett would hold up his little finger and say "One more time"!

Driving "self"...Just kidding, Not really!LOL!

Having fun, Little Man?

On Saturday, we put the boat in at the same place in the picture above...Unbelievable! In some places, the depth finder was showing 10-11 feet of water. Many of the river houses were flooded, and those that weren't we almost. I know that there have been so many people affected by this flooding and my prayers are with them. I can't imagine what they are going through.


Not sure if you can tell, but dead center, that is a small water moccasin! Yep, gave me the willies...Yuck!

Chewing on the weeds...He's seen his Daddy and "Lee-Lee" do that!

Thankfully, from what we're hearing, the waters seem to be receding. However, the people that were affected are soon going to have to survey the damage done to their homes and property...Please keep them in your prayers.

Goodness girl, I knew you all were having alot of rain there...but I didn't realize all of that!! Anyway, I LOVE the pics and all the update on Rhett......he is such a brave little fella for the dentist......Jamie laughs at me when we go...I watch her and she watches me....MY FEET stay so so tense....she says Mom just let it go!!! She is also way braver than me!! Anyway, glad to see the pics and Rhett is so sweet and such a gift to all of us! I Love you all M.B.
ReplyDelete