On Monday night, Deacon went on his first coon hunt. Technically, it wasn't a real a coon hunt because they went to the coon pen which is kinda the equivalent of fishing in a bathtub!LOL! But, nonetheless, it was Deacon's first time in the woods. I packed him a treat bag and got laughed off the face of the Earth by Brandon and Ray...But hey, he's one of my boys too, so I gotta take care of him!LOL!
Deacon and Cole, his brother. Deacon is on the right, he's bigger than Cole...Ray says I must still be giving him a pile of scraps...I plead the fifth!LOL!

All they wanted to do was play...Which is really all they did in the woods, too! But hey, they're still puppies...They have the rest of their lives to run coons!LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!