I had to get a new camera this week because mine took a bath in one of our late afternoon downpours. Anyways, I'm still learning about this one, and this is my first attempt to post a video, so bear with me.
Rhett had to swim fully clothed the past couple of days, shoes and all, as part of the survival training. He was none to happy to be getting in the pool with all those clothes on, but he soon got used to it. I am just amazed at the progress that he had made this week...Here's some clips!
(Before you play them, you need to go to the bottom of the page and pause the music playlist, so that you will be able to hear the sound on the video)
This is called the "Starfish"
Swimming To The Step
This is called "Superman" Arms
Friday, May 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








It says it's a private video and it won't let you watch it.
ReplyDeleteOops...that anonymous was me...Nikki.
ReplyDeleteI'll have to show Jett these videos! Rhett is doing so good! I like how he kept saying he wanted to go to the steps...heehee.
ReplyDeleteNikki