Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last Week In Pictures

Here's some pics from last week!

Helping Mommy shake the strawberries and sugar for our Strawberry Shortcake...We had to do something with all those strawberries we picked last week!LOL!

Rhett's new favorite way to swing

Sweet Boy

Catching a BIG bug...He kept getting mad at the bug because it kept crawling out of his net!LOL! I don't blame the poor bug...If I was a bug, I'd stay be trying to get away from Rhett, too!LOL!

Rhett is as hard headed as his Daddy (his Daddy would probably say he got it from me!LOL) so when he kept saying he wanted to drink "that juice" I finally decided "You know what, go ahead!" If you can't tell, it's lime juice...And I sure wish I had a picture of his face afterwards, but I was laughing too hard!LOL!

The best part...Licking the bowl!

Enjoying the finished product...He said HE made a yummy cake!

On Sunday, we had a little party for Payton's 2nd Birthday! Happy Birthday, Pater Tater! Rhett and Payton had a blast!

Helping Payton open her presents...A pink lawnmower, how cute is that!

I know this picture is dark, but they were SO cute blowing out her candles!

Yummy cake...Rhett's favorite part about parties!LOL!

It was a good day, so we broke the pool out...I think it's safe to say they are both "water babies"! Please excuse the little man's ribs poking out...I swear, we feed him!LOL!


And then out came the silly string

All I can say is I bet they both slept VERY good Sunday night!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!