Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Rhett started his swimming lessons at Tiny Bubbles this week, and I have to say, I am already SUPER impressed with what he has learned! He's been a little skeptical at first, and there have been some tears, but by the end of the lesson he says he had fun. I can't believe how fast they can pick things like this up! Ms. Margie is great...And Rhett already says he loves her, so that's a good sign!LOL! After just Day 2, he is already swimming underwater and grabbing Ms. Margie's hands! I was so blown away...And I've got it all on tape to show Daddy tonight!

Showing Ms. Margie how he can hum (that's what she tells them to do underwater...We've been practicing at home)

Kickin' his toes...With the cry face

Swimming underwater to Ms. Margie's hands

Doing the "starfish"

"Superman Arms"...She drops him underwater and then he has to pull himself up on the edge of the pool

I'll have more pics as he goes along with his lessons...I'm anxious to see him after 5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!