Fishing with Daddy...He actually caught his first little brim while I was gone to Savannah so I didn't get a picture. And so far I haven't had my camera when he's caught some, but he has been catchin' them. And he's been kissing every one before he throws them back...Jimmy Houston would be proud!LOL!

These are what Rhett made me at school on Tuesday...I am SUCH a sucker for this kind of stuff! He was so proud and excited to show me...Too Sweet!
The poem on this one says:
"A piece of me
I give to you.
I painted this flower
To say "I Love You".
The heart is you,
The hand is me,
To show we are friends-
the best there can be.
I hope you will save it
And look back someday
At the flower we shared
On your special day."

Fun Day at the park with Christian



Drink Break...It was SO hot!








No comments:
Post a Comment
Hey There! We always love to hear from family and friends, so drop us a note when you have a chance!